Highlights and Achievements
- Partner at Flint Law Firm, LLC, Frontenac, Missouri
- 21 years of experience litigating on behalf of mesothelioma victims and their families
- Graduate Saint Louis University School of Law
- Bar admissions in Missouri, Illinois, and two U.S. District Courts
- Leader’s Forum Member for the American Association for Justice
Aaron Dickey is a partner at Flint Law Firm, LLC and works in the Frontenac, Missouri office. The firm focuses on litigation for victims of asbestos exposure, personal injury, medications, and medical devices.
Dickey has been working with victims of mesothelioma, asbestosis, and lung cancer for most of his career, ensuring families and individuals get an opportunity at justice and recover damages to compensate them for their illnesses.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
He is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois.
Dickey graduated cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, with a degree in political science. He earned his Juris Doctor Degree from the Saint Louis University School of Law. He spent time studying abroad in Germany, Poland, and Mexico and was a Mylonas Scholar for studies in humanities.
As a partner with the Flint Law Firm, Dickey has spent his career fighting for justice for victims of asbestos exposure. These people were mostly exposed at work, without their knowledge, and without understanding the risks. Decades later, they developed deadly, debilitating illnesses like mesothelioma.
Dickey has litigated on behalf of these victims and has argued in front of the Illinois Court of Appeals. He has participated in mediations for wrongful death cases related to asbestos and helped victims of product liability injuries recover damages in settlements.
Dickey speaks Spanish, German, and Polish and enjoys hunting, fishing and birding. He lives with his wife and two children in St. Louis.
Illinois / Missouri Mesothelioma Law Office
E. Park St. Suite 500
Edwardsville, IL 62025