Highlights and Achievements
- Graduated from the University of Michigan in 1996
- Graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2001
- Founded Law Offices of Rebecca S. Vinocur, P.A.
- Twenty years of law practice in the state of Florida
- Bar admissions in Florida and Mississippi
- Extensive experience working with mesothelioma patients and asbestos victims
Rebecca Vinocur earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and completed her law degree at the University of Miami School of Law in 2001. After working for another lawyer in Miami, Vinocur opened her own law firm in Coral Gables in 2012. She is licensed to practice law in Florida and Mississippi.
After graduating from law school in 2001 Vinocur passed the Florida Bar exam and went to work with David M. Lipman in Miami. At the Lipman Law Firm she worked with experienced mesothelioma and asbestos litigators. The firm has represented thousands of victims of asbestos exposure for over 30 years.
In 2012 Vinocur left to start her own law firm, also specializing in advocating for asbestos victims. She took what she learned working under Lipman and put it to use helping her clients. With 20 years of experience working solely on mesothelioma and asbestos cases, Vinocur has the expertise and the research and documentation needed to prove exposure cases.
What also sets Vinocur apart is her dedication to her clients. Understanding that they are very seriously ill, she works compassionately with asbestos victims and is sensitive to their needs. She gets to know each client in order to be the best advocate for them.