Highlights and Achievements
- Graduated from the University of Michigan in 1996
- Graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2001
- Founded Law Offices of Rebecca S. Vinocur, P.A.
- Nearly 23 years of law practice in the state of Florida
- Bar admissions in Florida and Mississippi
- Extensive experience working with mesothelioma patients and asbestos victims
Rebecca Vinocur earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 1996 and completed her law degree at the University of Miami School of Law in 2001.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
After graduating from law school in 2001, Vinocur passed the Florida Bar exam and went to work with David M. Lipman in Miami. At the Lipman Law Firm, she worked with experienced mesothelioma and asbestos litigators. The firm has represented thousands of victims of asbestos exposure for over 30 years.
In 2012 Vinocur left to start her own law firm, also specializing in advocating for asbestos victims. She took what she learned working under Lipman and put it to use in helping her clients.
With nearly 23 years of experience working solely on mesothelioma and asbestos cases, Vinocur has the expertise, research, and documentation needed to prove exposure cases.
What also sets Vinocur apart is her dedication to her clients. Understanding that they are seriously ill, she works compassionately with asbestos victims and is sensitive to their needs. She gets to know each client to be the best advocate for them.
Florida Mesothelioma Law Office
5915 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Ste. 14
Coral Gables, FL 33146