Highlights and Achievements
- Founding shareholder of Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Texas Law School in 1998
- Instrumental in the first verdict against Colgate for mesothelioma related to talcum powder
- Helped win highest damages verdict in Arizona in 2016 for a U.S. Navy civilian employee who died from mesothelioma
- Awarded Top Verdict multiple times by TopVerdict.com for wins in California and Arizona
- Awarded Premier Attorney Award in 2015 by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Named among top 100 trial lawyers from 2014 to the present by National Trial Lawyers
David C. Greenstone is a managing shareholder at the firm Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC. and has passed the Bar in Texas, New York, and California. He graduated from the University of Texas, Austin in 1995 with a degree in government and also completed law school at the University of Texas, graduating with top honors.
After graduating from law school, Greenstone helped found Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC, where he specializes in toxic torts, mesothelioma and asbestos cases, pharmaceutical litigation, products liability, and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death.
Many of Greenstone’s cases have involved advocating for victims of asbestos exposure, with notable outcomes. In 2000 he helped win a case against Pittsburgh Corning. The jury found the company 40 percent liable for a worker’s exposure to asbestos and resulting death. In 2015 he led a successful case against Colgate-Palmolive, in which the jury agreed that the company was liable in causing mesothelioma in a woman who used its Cashmere Bouquet, a talcum powder.
Greenstone’s hard work has been recognized by his peers with numerous awards and distinctions. These include three Top Verdict awards, being named a Texas Super Lawyer for five years in a row, and a Texas Rising Star award each year from 2005 to 2013. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and is a board member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.