Highlights and Achievements
- Founding shareholder of Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Texas Law School in 1998
- Instrumental in the first verdict against Colgate for mesothelioma related to asbestos in talcum powder
- Helped win a verdict for significant damages in Arizona in 2016 for a U.S. Navy civilian employee who died from mesothelioma
- Awarded Top Verdict in 2015, 2016, and 2018 by TopVerdict.com for wins in California and Arizona
- Awarded Premier Attorney Award in 2015 by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Named among top 100 trial lawyers from 2014 to the present by National Trial Lawyers
David C. Greenstone is a managing shareholder at Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC. and has passed the bar in Texas, New York, and California.
He graduated from the University of Texas, Austin, in 1995 with a degree in government and also completed law school at the University of Texas, graduating with top honors in 1998.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
After graduating from law school, Greenstone helped found Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC, where he specializes in toxic torts, mesothelioma and asbestos cases, pharmaceutical litigation, product liability, and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death. He works from the firm’s office in Dallas, Texas.
Many of Greenstone’s cases have involved advocating for victims of asbestos exposure, with notable outcomes. In 2000 he helped win a lawsuit against Pittsburgh Corning. The jury found the company 40 percent liable for a worker’s exposure to asbestos and resulting death.
In 2015 he led a successful case against Colgate-Palmolive. The jury agreed that the company was liable for causing mesothelioma in a woman who used its Cashmere Bouquet, a talcum powder.
His peers have recognized Greenstone’s hard work with numerous awards and distinctions. These include three TopVerdict.com awards in 2015, 2016, and 2018, being named a Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyer from 2013 to 2019, and a Thomson Reuters Texas Rising Star award each year from 2005 to 2013. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and a board member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Texas Mesothelioma Law Office
1201 Elm Street Suite 3400
Dallas, Texas 75270