Highlights and Achievements
- Founding partner of Belluck & Fox, LLP
- Over 20 years of experience litigating asbestos, product liability, personal injury, and civil criminal cases
- Former prosecutor in Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, Special Victims Bureau
- Plaintiff’s Lawyer of the Year, New York City Mass Tort Litigation, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, 2006 to 2013
- New York Best Lawyers, 2006 to 2013
- New York Super Lawyers, 2007 to 2011
- Bar admission in New York State
- Helped win first asbestos case against a major retail company
Jordan Fox has been practicing law for more than 20 years. He is currently a founding partner of Belluck & Fox LLP. He has been admitted to the bar in New York state and focuses on cases helping asbestos and mesothelioma victims, personal injury and product liability victims, and crime victims.
Fox began his legal career working in the office of the Brooklyn District Attorney. He worked with special victims, those affected by crime. He then went on to help found Belluck & Fox, a practice devoted to helping victims of asbestos exposure and personal injury.
Among his most notable cases is the first win against a major retail outlet for selling asbestos products. Sears Roebuck was found liable in this case and was forced to compensate victims. Fox was also responsible for winning a major case for the citizens of Baltimore who had been exposed to asbestos. His work on their behalf resulted in two large jury awards of $12 million and $23 million as well as punitive damages.
Fox has been named Best Lawyer multiple times and for several years in a row, both nationally and in the state of New York. He is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Crime Victim Bar Association.