Highlights and Achievements
- Founding partner of Belluck & Fox, LLP
- Over 22 years of experience litigating asbestos, product liability, personal injury, and civil criminal cases
- Former prosecutor in Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, Special Victims Bureau
- Awarded Plaintiff’s Lawyer of the Year, New York City Mass Tort Litigation, 2013, by The Best Lawyers in America
- Honored by The Best Lawyers in America, 2006 to 2013
- Honored by New York Super Lawyers, 2007 to 2011 (a Thomson Reuters service)
- Bar admission in New York State
- Helped win the first asbestos case against a major retail company
Jordan Fox has been practicing law for more than 22 years. He has been admitted to the bar in New York state and focuses on helping asbestos and mesothelioma victims, personal injury and product liability victims, and crime victims. He is currently a founding partner of Belluck & Fox LLP.
Fox began his legal career working in the office of the Brooklyn District Attorney. He worked with special victims, those affected by crime.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
He then went on to help found Belluck & Fox in 2002, a practice devoted to helping victims of asbestos exposure and personal injury.
Among his most notable cases is the first win against a major retail outlet for selling asbestos products. Sears Roebuck was found liable in this case and was forced to compensate the victims.
Fox was named Best Lawyer by The Best Lawyers in America, nationally and in New York, from 2006 to 2019. He is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Crime Victim Bar Association.
New York Mesothelioma Law Office
546 5th Ave, 5th floor
New York, NY 10036