Highlights and Achievements
- Partner, Flint Cooper, Baltimore, Maryland office
- Graduated from University of Baltimore School of Law, 2002
- 22 years of experience litigating on behalf of victims of asbestos exposure
- Won significant compensation for asbestos victims
- Former clerk for Joseph F. Murphy, Jr., Chief Judge, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Awarded Maryland Super Lawyer Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2009-2015
Demetrios Zacharopoulos is a partner at Flint Cooper in Baltimore. The firm specializes in litigation and trial law, and Zacharopoulos works with victims of asbestos exposure.
He has participated in cases that resulted in record verdict amounts for asbestos victims. He is admitted by the bar to practice in Maryland and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
Zacharopoulos has been practicing law since 2002 when he passed the bar in Maryland. He graduated from the University of Maryland in College Park in 1998 and earned his law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2002. He then clerked for the Honorable Joseph F. Murphy Jr. in the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland from 2002 to 2003.
As a litigator with Flint Cooper, Zacharopoulos has spent his career helping victims. His cases include personal injury and toxic tort, but he primarily works with people with mesothelioma and other asbestos-related illnesses.
He devotes all of his professional time to litigating and helping victims win in court. He works at the firm’s Baltimore, Maryland office.
Zacharopoulos learned a strong work ethic from his Greek immigrant parents and now uses it to help victims. He always considers the client’s best interests and maximizes their damages. He was honored for his accomplishments from 2009 to 2015 by being named a Thomson Reuters Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Maryland Mesothelioma Law Office
101 Longwood Road
Baltimore, MD 21210