Jill M. Price
Highlights and Achievements
- Partner at Flint Law Firm, LLC, Chicago office
- Graduate of Illinois College, Saint Louis University School of Law, and Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Admission to Illinois State Bar Association
- More than ten years of experience working with victims of asbestos exposure
- Specializes in obtaining settlements from bankruptcy trusts on behalf of asbestos victims
Jill Price is a partner at the Chicago office of Flint Law Firm, LLC, specializing in asbestos and other toxic exposures, dangerous drugs and medical devices, and personal injury.
Price graduated from Illinois College before earning a law degree. She now specializes in asbestos bankruptcy trusts and discovery.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
Before earning a law degree, Jill M. Price graduated from Illinois College with a degree in history, political science, and education. She worked as a high school and middle school geography and history teacher for several years.
Price left teaching to earn law degrees from Southern Illinois University School of Law and Saint Louis University School of Law. She then joined the Flint Law Firm, LLC in Chicago, specializing in asbestos and mesothelioma cases.
After ten years with the firm, Price heads up the bankruptcy department and has helped asbestos exposure victims recover millions of dollars in damages from bankruptcy trusts. She is also a part of the firm’s civil asbestos department and leads discovery matters.
Price is a member of the American, Illinois State, and Madison County Bar Associations. She also belongs to the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Price continues to educate others, working part-time as an adjunct professor at a local community college. She teaches torts classes for students learning to become paralegals. She is married, has three children, and enjoys coaching softball.
Illinois Mesothelioma Law Office
E. Park St., Suite 500
Edwardsville, IL 62025