Highlights and Achievements
- Paul and his law firm handle mesothelioma cases throughout the United States
- Over two decades of experience in mesothelioma litigation. Over 1000 mesothelioma patients helped.
- Graduated with honors from the University of Texas, 1989
- Law degree from Northwestern University, 1993
- Bar admission in Texas
- Member of American Association of Justice and Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized among Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers, 2017-2019
Paul Danziger graduated with honors from the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting and a Master’s Degree in Tax Accounting.
After working in New York as a tax consultant and becoming a certified public accountant, he earned a law degree from Northwestern University School of Law in 1993.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
Danziger focuses on asbestos and mesothelioma cases, using his decades of litigation experience to help victims of exposure.
Along with his team, Danziger has won several important mesothelioma cases and has helped more than 1000 mesothelioma patients and their families.
Danziger has won many awards throughout his career, including recognition as a top 100 Trial Lawyer by National Trial Lawyers, 2017-2019. He belongs to the American Association of Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Houston Bar Association.
Danziger is an inventor in his spare time and has two U.S. patents. He lives in Houston with his wife and their four children.
Nationwide Mesothelioma Law Offices
1225 North Loop West
Houston, Texas 77008