Highlights and Achievements
- Graduated with honors from the University of Texas, 1989
- Law degree from Northwestern University, 1993
- Bar admission in Texas
- Member of American Association of Justice and Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized among Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers, 2017-2019
- Paul and his law firm handle mesothelioma cases throughout the United States
Paul Danziger is highly experienced in fighting for the rights of mesothelioma cancer victims and their families.
Paul Danziger graduated with honors from the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting, and a Master’s Degree in Tax Accounting. After working in New York as a tax consultant and becoming a certified public accountant, he earned a law degree from Northwestern University School of Law in 1993.
Danziger focuses on asbestos and mesothelioma cases, using his decades of litigation experience to help victims of exposure. Along with his team Danziger has won a number of important mesothelioma cases.
Awards Danziger has won over his career include recognition as a top 100 Trial Lawyer by National Trial Lawyers, 2017-2019. He belongs to the American Association of Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Houston Bar Association.
Danziger is an inventor in his spare time and has two U.S. patents. He lives in Houston with his wife and their four children.