Highlights and Achievements
- Attorney with Flint Law Firm, LLC in Birmingham, Alabama, since 2015
- Graduated from Cumberland School of Law in 2012
- Working experience as an asbestos abatement specialist and supervisor
- Specializes in advocating for victims of asbestos exposure and faulty medical devices
- Admissions include Alabama State Bar and several U.S. District Courts
Lawrence Holcomb has been working on civil litigation with Flint Law Firm, LLC since 2015. He earned a law degree after years of working with asbestos as an abatement professional and instructor.
He is admitted to the bar in Alabama and the U.S. District Court Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Alabama.
FREE Financial Compensation Packet
- Info on law firms that will recover your highest compensation
- Learn how to get paid in 90 days
- File for your share of $30 billion in trust funds
Holcomb grew up in Mississippi and Tennessee but has made his professional career in Alabama after graduating from the University of Alabama in 2007 with a degree in small business administration.
His next step was to work for his family’s company EnviroRem. He became an expert in asbestos, working as an abatement supervisor, an asbestos remediation instructor, and an air monitor. He oversaw large asbestos remediation projects in several states.
Recognizing that his expertise in asbestos could help victims of exposure, Holcomb earned his law degree from Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham in 2012.
He joined the team at Flint Law Firm, LLC in 2015 and began working on behalf of victims of asbestos diseases. His cases have already led to significant compensation from settlements for victims.
Holcomb is a member of the American, Alabama State, and Birmingham Bar Associations.
Alabama Mesothelioma Law Office
11 N. Water Street, 10th Floor
Mobile, AL 36602