Highlights and Achievements
- Graduated from the University of Texas School of Law in 1993
- Licensed to practice in Texas, New York, and California
- Founding partner of Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC
- Named among Top Lawyers Under 40 by D Magazine in 2003 and 2004
- Named a Texas Super Lawyer since 2004
- Awarded a Dallas County Special Civil Service Commission from 2011 to 2013
- Awarded National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers Award in 2016
- Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award as America’s Top 100 Attorneys
Jeffrey B. Simon is a founding partner of the California, New York, and Texas law firm Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC. He graduated from Colgate University with an undergraduate degree in history and continued his graduate studies at the University of Texas.
After graduating from the University of Texas Law School, Simon began working as a trial attorney and has specialized in litigating asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cases, pharmaceutical injury, and toxic tort cases. He also works on cases involving, products liability, commercial litigation, and catastrophic injury, and wrongful death.
Over his long career, Simon has been recognized numerous times for excellence. Texas Monthly Magazine has named him a Texas Super Lawyer for more than ten years; he has been named a top attorney in Texas multiple times; and he received a lifetime achievement award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys and the Worldwide Registry of Executives and Professionals.
Simon is a Fellow of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He has served as the president of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice and the American Association for Justice. Simon has been involved in the community as a board member of the da Vinci School and the Dallas Holocaust Museum.
Simon is married and has three children.